Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New family pictures! (it only took 8 years to take them)

While the whole gang was in town for conference weekend, my bestest friend Kelli took some beautiful family pictures for us... thanks kel they turned out great!!

take note, in EVERY picture katherine is in her hair looks gorgeous... not one bad picture! True beauty there
the troll under the bridge... ahhh!





Lily put her foot down when it was time to be done (aka: falling asleep)
Rachel is so beautiful and so grown up!

since we're all living together I thought we should take a  family picture together : )

Lily looks so cute in this one, I just love it!
this is priceless... love you dev!
"Ah, yes a brave peacock... encouragement!"









My family seriously is the greatest!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute, it makes me miss you guys. I love your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Thanks for posting them

    ReplyDelete